With lockdown easing and spring/summer just around the corner it’s a great time to revisit our health goals.
We’ve teamed up with Celebrity Fitness Trainer Rich Callender to offer you FREE access to his amazing fitness platform as part of #30daysofgivingback, during May (normally £30).
You may know Rich from ITV’s Biggest Loser and platinum-selling fitness DVD 3 Minute Belly blitz fame with Charlotte Crosby, and the fitness plan CG:IGNITE (short for Callender Girls:IGNITE) which has enabled thousands of women to train with Richard and his team to overcome physical, mental and emotional barriers on their way to making some breath-taking transformations.
#30daysofgivingback gives you access to everything below (and much more) for FREE to support your fitness journey.
- A massive range of workouts to cater to all your goals, taught by top fitness presenters and instructors.
- Private Facebook Group where the CG:Community lives, breathes and chats daily.
- Live Chats to reinforce good habits and catch up on your progress with Rich Callender, certified dieticians & CBD experts.
- Nutritional Calculators to help with your nutrition requirements and guide you.
- Join us in the CG:LIVE STUDIO for Masterclasses from the team and guest presenters across the 30 days.
- Follow the 30 Day Plan, choose your goal(s) and succeed together.
A Place where CBD and Fitness combine
“I’ve learned over the years that Callender Girls is really not about the end result, it genuinely is about making the best of the journey and being surrounded by the right kind of help and support” says Rich.
“With us supplying the fitness, nutrition and wellness side of things, it allows Mighty Green to educate all of us with the use of CBD and with their help we can reach thousands more women who may unknowingly need our help”.
“Mighty Green is a team of nutritionists, fitness industry experts and a medical doctor. We have a shared passion for CBD and are totally committed to supporting women on their wellness journey. We are delighted to be collaborating with Richard and giving women access to this incredible fitness platform” says Mighty Green co-founder, Claudia.
(Sorry gents, this is for women only but maybe you know someone who might be interested?)
Why are Mighty Green doing this?
Hopefully you already know that behind the scenes we are a team health professionals. We are over the moon to be sponsoring Rich for #30DaysOfGivingBack. Dr Shereen & I (it’s Claudia here – hi!) have dedicated many years to supporting women’s health. I am passionate about helping women transform their relationship with food and body image. Working in this field is what led me to CBD and it feels so right to be supporting this project.
Here’s to getting stronger and fitter together in May 💪